Saturday, October 29, 2005

Same thing in different times



Iraqi kids have been tool for all these wars that Iraq had it and still have it . I will give you real examples that I saw it and see it . The war on the 1991 I raqi government hid some weapons and military truks at schools this continued in some schools till 1996 . I remember that days very well but I wasn't understanding what was going on exactly .
Now has no big difference than past the last war 2003 same government was hiding rockets at some hospitals .
The terror in the Iraq are using Iraqi kis' weaknes and ignorance and using them in their terrorism oprations , I have real stories how some kids were used by terrorists and I will post it in my coming posts . poor kids are ready to do every thing for some candy , Imagine putting bomb bag and giving it to the kid to take it to the opration area may be it is hard to belive it but if check very well you will find more than this . Using kid to kill as prepring those kids soldiers for them there is more than this but leave you guys to check and find it .

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sent you and email.

Hope you recieved it.

Keep up the good work.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alaa,

Your blog is important. We hope you can post soon. Be safe.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger ChildrenVoiceIraq said...

Thank you Linda I will continue , I wish to you safety
Ala'a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home